Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 7, 2012

I've been awarded!



Ok, here goes. Lila, a dear friend, chose me for this award, and I'm really pissed at her because she's one of the blogs I'd give this to. Dammit.
So I have to:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.
5. If I do all this the sum of $1,000,000,000 U.S. will be deposited to the account I provide from the First Nigerian Bank and Trust, Tax and Duty free.
Ok, I'm kidding about that last part.

My 5:

Daddy Bear: Air dropping Hi-Points into Syria!

Borepatch: Demanding a Higher Caliber Drivel

Musings over a Pint: Beer, Guns, and well armed gnomes. What's not to love?

B.S. Footprint: Helping stamp out noxious emissions! I couldn't comment there, he apparently made it so you need a password now. Too lazy to apply.

Improved Clinch: An Angler's take on life

There you go, click, read, and enjoy.

And Lila? I'm so getting you for this.

1 comment: