Search This Blog

Loading...

Jan 14, 2013

AdvoPost

DW and I bought an exercise DVD from AdvoCare. If pain is weakness leaving the body, I am experiencing an exodus of biblical proportions. It's not even that intense, I just got that out of shape.

In conjunction with this, DW also got another 24 Day Challenge. She's lost 23 pounds so far since August. And she's getting ready to lose some more. I'm sticking to the Meal Replacement Shakes and Spark. I've lost 13 pounds since August, and I've got another 7 to go to reach my goal of 195.

I'm really hoping this business takes off for us. It'll be good to have a side income, or even to make this my Primary like some of my upline have done.

In the spirit of good old fashioned Capitalism, feel free to click the big AdvoCare logo on the sidebar and see if we have a solution for you!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the products I have bought. I use the meal replacement shakes when I can't eat a meal or as a snack, half of one in the morning, the rest in the afternoon to keep me out of the snacks in the commissary at work. They are 10 times better tasting than the other meal replacements and so much less sugar than the slim fast type stuff.

    Since I started the joint and fish oil supplements I can tell the difference in my knee (win!)

    Plus SPARK? Oh my, Spark, has actually made me get up at 3 in the morning and go to work and it doesn't make me crash later like too much Starbucks.

    Best of luck to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the endorsement, Brigid! It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete