Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 27, 2013

Ok, don't do THAT...

I just got in trouble for arguing with gun grabbers on the Idiot Box. Now I know why it's called the Idiot Box. It's full of idiots.

You know what I'd like to see? One of those idiot Chiefs of Police go, "Owowowowowowww OWW!" Every time they open their mouth. With ripples that affect every idiot in the room.

You'd think black holes like that would cause people to collapse in on themselves.

Are you SURE I'm not allowed to shoot that thing? It's for a good cause.

1 comment:

  1. There are a few politicians I can't listen to anymore. My Dear Husband does not like the words that come from my mouth as I listen to their lies. The things I say are loud and unladylike. It's not so much that I call them liars, but the adjectives I use to describe what KIND of liars they are.

    ReplyDelete