Search This Blog

Jun 24, 2014

Bitter musings(be ye warned)

  • Nothing ends an argument quite so well as being told to Shut Up Under Penalty of Law.
  • In the same vein, it doesn't do much for a Marriage, which depends on trust and communication.
  • If I were allowed to TALK, I might be able to solve this. 
  • Because I am not allowed to talk, I am forced to conclude that this is not about solving the problem, but about punishing me. 
  • Therefore, filing a Restraining Order on the other spouse is not a valid discussion/argument/problem solving technique, but a legal slap in the face and declaration of intent to divorce. QED
  • Someone, please, prove me wrong. If there is a hole in my reasoning, show it to me. Anyone. Especially Christians who believe in the Sanctity of Marriage. I want to be wrong about this.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I censored the comment until the kerfuffle is over, one way or another. I hate to do that, I really do. If you e-mail me, I'll explain why(I lost yours).

    ReplyDelete