Search This Blog

Jun 26, 2014

It's been one month...

...since I have seen my family. She left on May 26, Memorial Day.

The argument keeps going on and on in my head.

It still hurts, constantly.

I'm sure everyone is as tired of my drama and whining as I am. I do breathe, I do distract but it still hurts.

Gonna go help a friend move some furniture. Maybe I won't think for a while.

I'm still taking donations, if you have anything to spare. I still need about $800 for the Missouri lawyer. Thank you for what you've given so far. And thanks for listening.

3 comments:

  1. Hope this gets resolved sooner rather than later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could contribute. But alas.
    I feel for you.
    Being already divorced, I know some of what you are going through.
    At least there's a chance you will see your daughter again.
    Take heart!

    gfa

    ReplyDelete