Search This Blog

Jun 9, 2014

Legal news

So my lawyer in Other State has informed me that the Court has granted me a continuance. I now have to appear for the hearing on July 7.

She is being represented by LegalAid.

The lawyer in Other State is costing me $1200; 600 of which I have already paid. The lawyer here in Missouri(for the divorce) is charging me $1700; $700 of which I have already paid.

Thanks to all of you, I have raised $512. I need more, please. I hate asking, but I need to fight this. In addition to those retainers, I also need "traveling money" to travel 3 states away(800 miles), and to get (cheap)motels while I'm traveling.

To all those who have donated, THANK YOU for all the help you've given me. Please, spread the word. Hopefully I'll be able to cover more of this.

I haven't started a GoFundMe page because, honestly, I don't want to shame my wife the way she's shamed me. I will keep everyone appraised of how much I've raised thus far. And let you know if I spend any of it and where.

I don't know what else to do. She took my daughter, I have to fight.

As long as you are in a donating mood, help Erik and Sabra, too. 

1 comment: